Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-exp-bibtex.el - add support to citing bibtex in both html and latex exports
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 10:40:41 -0600

Hi Taru

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 4:57 AM, Taru Karttunen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Selecting only some entries to display would be possible,
> but is it really necessary? In my use cases I just tend
> to have a per-article bib-file that contains the entries
> I wish to use. Making a rich enough API to sort, reformat
> and select a portion of a BibTeX file seems quite overblown
> for org.

Personally, I use a single .bib file for everything, which is
currently running at 12269 entries, so something like Carsten's
suggestion would be necessary before org-exp-bibtex.el became useful
to me :)

Bibtex2html already comes with a separate tool "bib2bib" which seems
to already do exactly what is needed. See
http://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/bibtex2html/doc/#htoc12

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia