Re: [Orgmode] Re: Fully featured Web publishing

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Fully featured Web publishing
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:38:34 +0100

Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:

> Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>> Why not us preamble?
>>
>> I'm not sure if its an approved way or not but has done for me for a site
>> wide addition for a while now but I must admit to not being up to date
>> with all latest and greatest innovations.
>>
>> http://richardriley.net/projects/emacs/dotorg.html
>
> Nice trick. We have to put this into the publishing tutorial!

Is it a trick though? It seemed the best way to do it at the time. What
is the better way? At the time I asked about a header and footer which
is fairly common and decided to use preamble and postamble to
effectively act as common header and footer components. Prior to the
"id=content" modifications (container) I also used to introduce the
"content"container using preamble and postamble too (e.preamble opening
the div and postamble closing it).

regards,

r.