Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OS X only: Insert links to flagged emails

From: Christopher Suckling
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [ANN] OS X only: Insert links to flagged emails
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:30:28 +0100

On 22 Mar 2009, at 16:04, Carsten Dominik wrote:

Applied, thanks.

Would you like to write a short description/manual of org-mac- message.el for

Hopefully I got everything right first time and the manual is making it's way to Worg as I write.

Meanwhile, I've rewritten some of the org-mac-message.el code to better handle multiple selections in Mail.app. Patch attached.