Re: [Orgmode] refile headline with inherited tags

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] refile headline with inherited tags
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 08:44:20 +0200

On Apr 5, 2009, at 12:00 AM, Eraldo Helal wrote:

Today I refiled a headline that was part of a tree using inherited tags:

* topic1                               :tag1:
** headline1
** headline2
* topic2

If I refile headline1 to another file... the tag "tag1" is not on it anymore...

I am not sure if the best way to handle such cases is to add the tag by hand and then refile it ... or if it could also be an option to apply all inherited tags to it while refiling.

I cannot reproduce this.  What org version are you using?