Re: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] How to view tasks with certain Property tag in Agenda view
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:07:38 -0400

Varnit Suri <address@hidden> wrote:

> The Agenda view that I see is below (Home, Computer, Work are PROPERTY
> tags).
> What I 'd like to do is:
> 1. View tasks with only a specified PROPERTY tag.
> 2. View the main task (if this task is a sub-task) in the Agenda view.

help? In your example, I think you'd say something like this (untested):

C-c a m +CATEGORY="Computer" <RET>

BTW, there are many built-in agenda views - you seem to be doing "C-c a a"
which gives you the current week/day agenda view. But if you stop
after "C-c a", you'll be at the agenda dispatcher, which shows you a list
of agenda views. E.g., the "a" key in the dispatcher gives you the weekly
agenda view, the "m" key lets you match tags and properties etc. See

for more details. You can even add custom agenda views: