[Orgmode] Re: Idea for agenda notifications

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Idea for agenda notifications
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:55:48 -0400

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> By the way, how can I use the org-agenda-to-appt? When I run it a
> message saying "No event to add" is returned -- I do have some
> scheduled events on my gtd.org file and this file is part of the
> org-agenda-files list.

As I understand it org-agenda-to-appt picks up tasks from your
org-agenda-files that have an active timestamp for today.  If you have a
scheduled, deadline, or active timestamp for 12:00 it will create
reminders in the remind package for those and let remind handle them.

I don't use dates/times in headlines so I don't know if it works for
that case.

For my setup remind starts bugging me 12 minutes before the appointment.

-Bernt