[Orgmode] Problem with org-publish :include

From: Rick Moynihan
Subject: [Orgmode] Problem with org-publish :include
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:02:35 +0100

Hi all,

I am using org-mode v6.26d (from the git repo) and keep all my org files in a single ~/org directory. I'm trying to setup a new org-publish project that publishes a single org-mode file (meeting-notes.org) and excludes all the others. Here's the relevant bit of my org-publish-project-alist:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      (list
       '("minutes" . (:base-directory "/home/rick/org/"
                                        :base-extension "org"
                  :publishing-directory "/home/rick/public_html/minutes"
                  :exclude "\\.org$"
                  :include "meeting-notes.org"
                  :with-section-numbers nil
                  :table-of-contents nil
:style "<link rel=stylesheet href=\"mystyle.css\" type=\"text/css\">"))

; ...

))

The problem is that I can't seem to get the :include property working. With the above settings crashing on org-publish-project with the error:

Wrong type argument: sequencep, 101

I have narrowed it down to the include parameter, but don't know what is wrong with my config. I have also tried setting :include to a (list "meeting-notes.org") with a similar error.

Is this a bug in org-mode, my config or something else. Any help greatfully appreciated!!!

R.