Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Organize Your Life In Plain Text!
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:04:02 +0200

I like the idea of publishing the sources.

Shouldn't we do something like this on worg too?

It's amazing to see the too files side by side - both perfectly
readable - visible simplicity and a great source of examples for
(potentially new) users.

BTW: it would be real fun to tranform links for this purpose, so that
visitors could browse the published org sources just like in emacs.

We could as well this here

of this file]]

Maybe in the tutorial index (e.g.)?

* Publishing org to html
#+ATTR_HTML: title="See sources of that file (git repo on repo.or.cz)"