Re: [Orgmode] Two little changes in faces

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Two little changes in faces
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:07:09 +0200

On May 22, 2009, at 9:43 AM, Dmitri Minaev wrote:

Hello,

First, attached is a tiny patch that adds a new face,
org-agenda-date-today, to highlight the current day in the
weekly/monthly agenda. I sometimes get lost in the days of week, so
this one helps me a lot :).

Nice idea, I have applied this patch, thanks.

Second, I would propose to change the default org-agenda-done face to
include :strike-through, to distinguish these items from
org-scheduled-today. Single DONE, IMHO, doesn't make the difference
obvious enough. Besides, strike-through works better in
black-and-white printouts.

Over my dead body. :-)

- Carsten