[Orgmode] org-search-view and files without headlines

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: [Orgmode] org-search-view and files without headlines
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:34:36 +1000

I have been experimenting using org-search-view to search my large amount of notes files.

Some of these are org files and others are just text without any headings.

I have found that if there is a match in one of the text files that does not contain an org headline then org-mode ignores it.

Would it be possible to have a generic entry created for the agenda view, perhaps with just the filename of the match?

If there is a way of doing this already that I’m missing I’d appreciate any pointers.

Thanks for an invaluable emacs mode!