[Orgmode] Notes for a todos/tasks

From: Keith Lancaster
Subject: [Orgmode] Notes for a todos/tasks
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 13:27:42 -0500

(Newbie question again)

I frequently have TODOs that span some amount of time while in the STARTED state. A simple example would be a phone call, where I try a few times to reach the person before being successful (I may change to the WAITING state for this...). When I do reach them, I want to take notes on the conversation. There are so many different ways of approaching this in org-mode that I'm a bit overwhelmed. What I've been doing thus far is just entering the information in bullets below the TODO, ie

- tried to call, left message
- they called, and I missed the call
- success - <notes on call>

Usually, I add a time-stamp. I have to think that there is a better way. What's the best way to handle this?

Thanks,
Keith Lancaster
address@hidden