Re: [Orgmode] BUG-#+ Fontification

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] BUG-#+ Fontification
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 18:10:14 -0400

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> Documentation: Face for meta lines startin with "#+".
> Defined in `org-faces.el'.
>
>          Family: unspecified
>           Width: unspecified
>          Height: unspecified
>          Weight: unspecified
>           Slant: unspecified
>      Foreground: unspecified
>      Background: unspecified
>       Underline: unspecified
>        Overline: unspecified
>  Strike-through: unspecified
>             Box: unspecified
>         Inverse: unspecified
>         Stipple: unspecified
> Font or fontset: unspecified
>         Inherit: unspecified
>
> [back]
>
> So that would probably be why it's all black for me :)

So to 'fix' this issue I customized the face and set Foreground to
'Firebrick' (red) which I think is what it used to look like.  Should
this face not have some default colouring defined? or are we supposed to
customize it.  That just jumped out at me as different from the default
behaviour we used to have -- and is what prompted this thread.

Sorry if I'm being a nuisance :)

-Bernt