Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Sourceforge community award
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:06:02 -0400

Carsten Dominik said unto the world at 12/06/09 10:16 AM:
Thank you all for this discussion and contribution!

I am at a loss which we should choose now.  I have put the pictures
both on

lets have a vote, or some more discussion.

- Carsten

I like the first one on the page (subdued colours, left-looking unicorn) better.

  - It is clear that the logo is not actually part of the screenshot.
  - The item `Show off some of Org's features' provides useful
    information not present in the other screenshot.
  - The colour scheme looks better to my eye.

I'd suggest adding a few checkbox items to the `Show off' item. `Clocking tasks,' `Simple spreadsheet,' `Export to html and LaTeX,' and `Quick capture with remember' seem useful.

Finally, while I hope I am wrong about this, I suspect that it would be better were the day abbreviations in English.

Best to all,

Brian vdB