Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history

From: Xin Shi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-info.js: new navigation history
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:28:43 -0400

Hi Sebastian,

I tried that.  Now in the published file, the link becomes "pagename#sec-2.1.1", not the ID name. At the same time, when I click on it, it still does not move. :(

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM, Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi Sebastian,
> So, I got a related question is how to jump internally during the info mode?
> For example:
> In one place I defined:
>   :CUSTOM_ID: tab-compare
> In another place in the same org file, I want to link to that position by
> [[#tab-compare][table]].

Ahh - got it:

It should be:

without the hash.

Anyway, thanks for your mail. This way I found that I broke the
`prefered ID' stuff (`l' should use the prefered ID, i.e. the custom