[Orgmode] Re: Inline images in latex

From: Arne
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Inline images in latex
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:38:51 +0000 (UTC)

Arne <freyberger.arne <at> cox.net> writes:

> I am not able to get the inline images including in the exported latex
> output.
> The raw latex contains an \href{}{} instead of \includegraphics.  I have
> verified that pdflatex is the latex to pdf process
> and the the appropriate image
> file extensions are in the org-export-latex-inline-image-extensions.

Carsten,
I've tracked it down to an underscore in the filename.  Almost all my filenames
have an underscore in them, a habit I should probably break.   The first
command works where as the second line results in an "href".

  [[./data/linacE.jpg]]      # works, results in \includegraphics

  [[./data/linac_energy.jpg]]   # does not work, results in \href

The jpg files are identical.

If this is easy to fix, that'd be great, otherwise I move to bumpy names.

Thanks for a great tool!
Arne