Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode for research information management

From: Alexander
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Orgmode for research information management
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:27:16 -0400

Hi,

I've recently started using org-mode to organize reading notes and to
write papers, and I'd be interested in this script too. One thing that
I have a little trouble with is connecting these three pieces of
information for each reference: bibtex key, pdf file with actual
article, and org file with notes.

Best,

Alexander