Re: [Orgmode] Link to a local html file

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Link to a local html file
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:18:11 +0200

Nicolas Girard <address@hidden> writes:
> Hi,
> how to create a link to a local html file, say, /path/to/file.html, so
> that clicking on it opens the page in a browser ?

If you serve that file through a webserver (here apache2), you could do
something like this:

I serve several directories in my home directory to either localhost
only, or to the intranet here. You simply can add entries to your
/etc/apache2/httpd.conf (on GNU/Linux) like this:

    Alias /devel "/home/sebastian/develop/htdocs"
    <Directory "/home/sebastian/develop/htdocs">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from
        Allow from