[Orgmode] Re: Drawers in Org 6.28e

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Drawers in Org 6.28e
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:32:16 -0700

Sebastian Rose wrote:
Sebastian Rose <address@hidden> writes:
Markus Heller <address@hidden> writes:
Hello,

I have a drawer like this in my org file:

:SERVICE-IDEAS:

- Do this

- do that

:END:

and the org file contains the following line:

#+DRAWERS: SERVICE-IDEAS

Whenever I cycle thru visibility states, the drawer is always expanded, and
hitting C-Tab with point on the :SERVICE-IDEAS: has no effect.

I've found a similar thread (see below), but unfortunately, no solution was
given.

So, what do I need to do to make my drawer work?

Don't use a dash. Use underscore instead:

SERVICE_IDEAS

Pardon me, that was ...beep... an underscore doesn't work either.

But only characters and numbers (if not the first char) seem to work.

Funny enough, the highlighting is OK.

Thanks Sebastian,

that works!

Cheers