[Orgmode] Re: Feature request: javascript expand collapse

From: Xin Shi
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Feature request: javascript expand collapse
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:02:13 -0400

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your response. I knew the "toggle" button, but it's not what I need. However, I think based on the current system, it would not be too hard to add those "expand" on ...

Xin

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:
Xin Shi <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure if Sebastian has already implemented it or not. I saw my
> friends using a software on Mac called aquaminds to produce webnotes,
> and that "expand" button is very useful when presenting across the
> internet during net-work meeting.
>
> Here is the one example page (including the "?1" after html):
>
> http://www.aquaminds.com/synergy/index.html?1
>
> On this page, one can see theĀ  minus sign can be clicked and become
> plus sign ...

Perhaps it's not exactly what you're looking for, but you can already
get _javascript_ folding of an exported org file using org-info.js.

For an example click on the "toggle view" button on the following page:

http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/#sec-1

Best,
Matt