Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] HTML exporting numbered literal examples

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG] HTML exporting numbered literal examples
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:27:12 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Jul 9, 2009, at 12:44 PM, Ulf Stegemann wrote:

With latest CVS Emacs and Git Org mode exporting literal examples
(example/src) with the `-n' switch results in numbering starting on line *2* of the example in the resulting HTML file (LaTeX seems to be okay).

The example in the manual ...

--8<--------------------------snip-------------------------->8---
 #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp -n -r
 (save-excursion                  (ref:sc)
    (goto-char (point-min))       (ref:jump)
 #+END_SRC
In line [[(sc)]] we remember the current positon. [[(jump)][Line (jump)]]
 jumps to point-min.
--8<--------------------------snap-------------------------->8---

... (which is BTW not working as the manual misses the underscore in
`#+END_SRC') results (visually) in

--8<--------------------------snip-------------------------->8---
(save-excursion                  (ref:sc)
1:     (goto-char (point-min))

with reference `sc' broken.

Can anyone reproduce this?

And while we are at it: Would it be feasible to have `-r' in literal
examples even without `-n', thus removing the label in the source code
block even if the example is not numbered. I have no concrete case where
this may be necessary but I think that usually labels shouldn't be
displayed in /literal/ examples.

Ulf