Re: [Orgmode] formula

From: Haroldo Stenger
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] formula
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:53:11 -0300

Dear Carsten ,

Thanks ! That's exactly what I was in need of: a combination of a column-formula and relative references in the formula. So far, so good. Now, I have the formula line like this

#+TBLFM: address@hidden + @-0$3 - @-0$4

and the very line I typed the formula gets calculated fine. If I want another line into the bus, I go to the empty field in the same column in another line, and go to the Calculate menu, and choose recalculate line, and the fine result appears there , as expected. But if I approach Calculate / Recalculate all , in fact , nothing happens. I tried many times, without result. Recalc line works perfectly, but that does not seem what I'm looking for, which would be a recalculation of all the fields in the column that holds my column-formula.  I'll continue reading until I find out, but if you come up with an answer earlier I'd be grateful in advance !  :-)

best ,

haroldo