Re: [Orgmode] org-mode can not precess some LATEX environment

From: waterloo
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-mode can not precess some LATEX environment
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 22:50:17 +0800

The manual says math environment need not be in \[ \].
\[
\begin{matrix}
1&d\\
d&d\\
\end{matrix}
\]
When I put mouse point on `begin' , I can get preview image through C-c C-x C-l.
When I put mouse point on `matrix' , I get two identical matrix with a square between them.
When I put mouse point on `1&d' , I get a square and \[ at above \] at below .

Thanks