Re: [Orgmode] Viewing org Files on Your Phone

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Viewing org Files on Your Phone
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:53:44 +0100

this is interesting.  I think Worg should have a page for documenting
anything about Org-on-mobile, as this has been discussed in many ways
over the last couple of years.
Would you like to start feeding such a page?

If yes, either send me your username on repo.or.cz or send a .org draft
for such a page, worgers will then take care of improving it.

Hi Bastien,

Yes I would like to write something. I can already commit stuff to worg. I am away on holiday next week, so it will probably be a couple of weeks until I can write anything.

Best wishes,

Ian.