Re: [Orgmode] Custom agenda question

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Custom agenda question
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:29:49 +0530

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 3:04 PM, Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Aug 19, 2009, at 3:44 AM, Anthony Fairchild wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a way to get the text underneath a todo heading to show up in the
>> agenda screen?
>
> No this is not possible.

It would be real nice to be able to toggle the effect of
org-agenda-add-entry-text-maxlines even in agenda view.  Follow mode is not
exactly the same thing because when turning it off it leaves the window behind
which has to be killed with C-x 1.  But since we have it already working for
printing agenda and not for screen display, I am sure there are sufficient
reasons behind it.  But then it's Org mode -- anything is possible. :)

--
Manish