Re: [Orgmode] can't see emphasized text in org

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] can't see emphasized text in org
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:50:27 -0400

I have the feeling that I am personally responsible for spamming the
emacs bug list. I made the mistake of cc'ing my original reply to that
list, so I suspect that everybody who replied to my original email
(including Daniel below) ended up creating another bogus bug report on
that list (maybe the list manager is smart enough to recognize that they
are all follow-ups to the original bug report and has tacked them on to
that - that's my hope but I haven't had the courage to check yet.)

I apologize for the stupidity and promise never to do it again, but I beg
you: if you feel like replying to anything on this thread, *please* edit
the CC list and delete bug-gnu-emacs from it.

Having had my fill of crow, I remain

Humble-pied-ly yours,
Nick