Re: [Orgmode] Latex export issues when external links are used inside ta

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Latex export issues when external links are used inside tables.
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:31:02 +0200

Hi Yuva,

sorry that it took so long for me to look at this problem.

This is a very strange one, in particular because it is different
inside versus outside of tables.  Could be classified as a LaTeX
problem if you ask me.

However, I have implemented a work-around now, so this problem *should*
go away now.  Please verify and report back.

Thanks for your report and patience.

- Carsten