Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.30; Links in categories break layout

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode version 6.30; Links in categories break layout
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:50:22 +0200

Hi Peter,

links in categories are not supported......

- Carsten

On Sep 2, 2009, at 7:46 PM, Peter Westlake wrote:

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen. You don't know hoe to make a good report? See

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

Here's a plain-text view of my agenda that shows the problem:

 meta:       TODO Report invisible scheduled items
 [[foo][test]]:TODO Get layout right when category is a link

Because the link is displayed as "test" in the link face,
it is only four characters long, so it should have seven
spaces after it.

(Aside: I wondered if this might be simple enough for me
to fix it myself. Turns out not :-)

Emacs  : GNU Emacs (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.12)
of 2009-07-30 on elegiac, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 6.30