[Orgmode] Fwd: loading org changes faces in other modes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Fwd: loading org changes faces in other modes
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:41:30 +0200

Begin forwarded message:

From: Samuel Wales <address@hidden>
Date: September 7, 2009 4:36:31 PM GMT+02:00
To: Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: loading org changes faces in other modes

Hi Carsten,

On 2009-09-03, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there anything wrong with your gnus installation?

I do not use gnus.

(It actually would be faster for org not to load gnus-sum.  gnus-sum
requires the rest of gnus.)

Just Carbon Emacs gnus.

What does happen when you evaluate

(require 'gnus-sum)

It depends on when I load it.  If org loads it, bug.  But if I load it
before or after require org-install on a good org (one that does not
load it), no bug.

Myalgic encephalomyelitis causes death (Jason et al. 2006)
and severe suffering.  Conflicts of interest are destroying
research.  What people "know" is wrong.  Silence = death.