[Orgmode] OT: Help making LaTex export

From: Bart Bunting
Subject: [Orgmode] OT: Help making LaTex export
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:20:40 +1000

Hi all,

This may be a little off topic but I wasn’t sure where else to ask so here goes.

I use org mode all the time for work.  I would like to use it more for producing documents e.g. proposals, statements of work etc.  The issue I have is that we have a specific word template that my bosses insist on using.  This is really just a logo and specific title page headers and footer etc.  They are concerned about the look of the document, producing pdfs would be fine.

My problem is this:

I am blind so it’s difficult to get the layout and style of the document correct when working with LaTeX.  I was hoping there may be someone willing to take a look at the template and see if it would be possible to write some LaTeX so that when I export my documents from org they look the same as our standard template.  There isn’t anyone else at my work who knows LaTeX that can do this so I thought maybe someone out there would possibly be interested.

I of course would be willing to pay for the effort involved.

If anyone is able to assist if they would like to contact me off list that would be great!

address@hidden

Thanks in advance and apologies for the off topic message.

Regards

Bart