Re: [Orgmode] Documentation wishlist items

From: Peter Frings
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Documentation wishlist items
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:56:04 +0200

On 16 Sep 2009, at 14:17, Jean-Marie Gaillourdet wrote:

Another interesting source for inspiration might be the tutorials of the TikZ/PGF Manual. http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/pgf/base/doc/generic/pgf/pgfmanual.pdf page 20 till 54

I agree, the tikz manual is really good.

Another well done piece of documentation (and a superb program as well) is that of lilypond: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/index

Some people have spent a *lot* of their time on that. Chapeau!

I agree that org-mode could use gentler documentation, but I think that is by itself a tremendous chore. And then to keep up with all the improvements that Carsten et all produce at an almost daily rate...

Cheers,
Peter.