Re: [Orgmode] agenda prefix - fixed/max width

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] agenda prefix - fixed/max width
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:05:16 +0200

Hi Eraldo

Why do you define categories longer than 7 characters if you don'e want to display them?

#+CATEGORY: evening

or a similar property at the right place ill get you there.

- Carsten

P.S.

After the next pull, you can also do this:

   (setq org-agenda-prefix-format " %-8.8:c ")

This should haveworked before, but did not, due to an error I cannot
figure out.  The latest git contains a worg-around.