Re: [Orgmode] bug: clock in/out from agenda throws error (release_6.31.3

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug: clock in/out from agenda throws error (release_6.31.35.g7ce8)
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:35:00 +0200

Hi Stephan,

On Oct 7, 2009, at 10:25 AM, Stephan Schmitt wrote:

Hello Carsten,

when I clock in/out from the agenda (using I/O) the function
'org-format-agenda-item' is called with a non-nil 'noprefix'
argument.  This leads to an error because the variable
'thecategory' is nil in line 4610 of file org-agenda.el.

I would supply a patch if I understood the meaning of the
'noprefix' flag.

This flag means that the agenda prefix should not be recomputed, only
the text related to the headline.  So the category is really unimportant
in this context, and this bug came in when I recently implemented special
formatting for the case that the category is a link.

I have fixed this bug, thanks.!

- Carsten

Thanks,
        Stephan

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.16.6)
of 2009-10-06
Package: Org-mode version 6.31trans (release_6.31.35.g7ce8)