Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Patch for resolving "away time" when clocked in
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 12:32:15 -0400

On Oct 16, 2009, at 10:25 AM, Jeff Kowalczyk wrote:

I applied the patch against 93f396, and on Emacs 23.1 I get an error when clocking in. The error happens the first clock-in for each Emacs session, but
the 'invalid timer' message shows for subsequent clock-in/out.

In org-clock.el, on line 236, please change that line to:

(defvar org-clock-left-over-time nil

And see if this resolves your problem. I am unable to reproduce the cancel-timer failure here. Please load org-clock.el into Emacs and type M-x eval-buffer and then trigger it again, that I may see the complete stack trace.

Thank you,
  John