[Orgmode] function to create a new org item in order to auto create lear

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] function to create a new org item in order to auto create learn items.
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 00:03:14 +0100

Having looked at John Wiegley's new org-learn module I would like to
have some google/babel stuff I use automatically create a new tagged org
item scheduled for a days time which I can then re-schedule with the
learn functions. Great for reviewing words/phrases I had translated
between english and german in this case. What is the best api/function
to use to do this (ideally with a tag parameter so the item is
automatically tagged as VOCAB).