[Orgmode] Re: Fast traversing directories

From: andrea Crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Fast traversing directories
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:31:17 +0000 (UTC)

Benjamin Andresen <benny <at> in-ulm.de> writes:

> Hey Andrea,
>
> andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0 <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I didn't find any function in elisp, maybe it would be better
> > to get a list of org-files with an external command (python or shell
> > script),
> > what do you think?
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.php#set-agenda-files-recursively
>
> br,
> benny

That's really great!

I tried this because I have more base directories.
(setq org-directories '("~/org" "~/uni"))
(setq org-agenda-files ())
(dolist ((d org-directories))
  (setq org-agenda-files
        (append org-agenda-files (find-lisp-find-files d "\.org$"))))

But it sets org-agenda-files to nil...
Should I use maybe concat and some sort of mapping (for more elegance?)