Re: [Orgmode] What is output for org-babel?

From: Martin G. Skjæveland
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] What is output for org-babel?
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:19:11 +0100

Martin G. Skjæveland wrote:
andrea Crotti wrote:
I'm with org-mode 6.31a, I was trying to
get output in the exported files but I never see the output.

Writing "begin_src" in lowercase or uppercase makes a difference. I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug.

Oh, forgot to mention: I can't make any of the snippets you sent work. Everything in the source blocks is exported as verbatim text, regardless of upper/lowercase, or :results output or not.

Martin