[Orgmode] Re: Proposed key binding changes: archiving and attachments

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Proposed key binding changes: archiving and attachments
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:07:50 +0100

On Nov 8, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Paul Mead wrote:

I actually think that few people use archiving to sibling. Am I wrong about
this?

I use archiving to sibling for sub-headings in projects that are still
current, to tidy things up, then archive the whole project subtree to
the archive file when it's finished. I'd prefer to have archive to
sibling as the default option with the fewest keystrokes.

Well, you can configure it now like this.

- Carsten