Re: [Orgmode][babel] (solved) noweb does not work (as expected)

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode][babel] (solved) noweb does not work (as expected)
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:02:21 +0900

Hi,

finally I found the problem. As Dan mentioned there is a difference for
<<block1>>
<<block1()>>
<<block1(a=1)>>

For some reason I was sticking with block1() and override it over and over
again. No it seems to work go into the right direction. Python still seems not
to like the code if its created by :noweb. However :tangle code seems to run
fine.

I will try to sort this out now.

By the way, :noweb and :tangle seems to work nicely together which gives the
freedom to go one or the other way to execute the source code blocks

During fiddling around the last day, I found some quirks and "nice to have"
requests. Should I simply post them on the list ?

Thanks again for helping me

Torsten