Re: [Orgmode] Re: Howto install from git under XEmacs (org-freemind prob

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Howto install from git under XEmacs (org-freemind problem)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:17:18 +0100

Hi Andreas, thanks for the additional information.

It seems that Lennart is using calls to `rx' to make his regular
expressions, and that function does not seem to exist in your XEmacs
installation.

I believe all these rx calls could be just substituted by a regexp string.
Maybe you can contact Lennart about this issue?

I am putting him into the CC.

And I have no idea if there will be additional issues with XEmacs compatibility
with this new module.

- Carsten