Re: [Orgmode] Contextual tag auto-exclusion

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Contextual tag auto-exclusion
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 23:19:59 +0100

Hi Friedrich,

I have fixed this now, all tags that are represented in the
current agenda will be passed into the auto-exclusion function.

- Carsten

On Nov 20, 2009, at 1:20 PM, Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs wrote:

Hi!

I'm just trying to use this feature and I noticed, that it apparently
only works if org-tag-alist is explicitly set to a non-nil value.

I use dynamic tags (lots of them) and I wonder if it would be possible
to use those for auto-exclusion.

At least Org can do completion of dynamic tags, so there is probably
some function to get a list of the tags (or maybe just those in the
current agenda).

John Wiegley schrieb:
I've submitted a feature today which provide contextual
auto-exclusion for tags in the Agenda view.  For example, I use the
following tags for TODOs:
---Zitatende---

Kind regards
    Friedel