[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Orgmode] Sorting of Lists Beginning with a Link Does Not Work as Ex
Re: [Orgmode] Sorting of Lists Beginning with a Link Does Not Work as Expected
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:19:21 +0000
Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (X11/20090817)
Carsten Dominik wrote:
On Nov 25, 2009, at 12:04 PM, Ian Barton wrote:
- [[./benighted_on_the_ben.html][Benighted on the Ben.]] A Winter
ascent of Glover's Chimney almost leads to bed & breakfast on the
summit of Ben Nevis.
- [[./route_major.html][Route Major.]] We get lost on the famous route
on Mont Blanc's southern side.
- [[file:a_walk_in_the_berwyns.org][A Walk in the Berwyns]] Just to
show I don't always get lost.
- [[file:castell_helen_gogarth.org][Castell Helen Gogarth]] Classic
cliff with a cafe at the top!
- [[file:crowberry_left_fork.org][Crowberry Gully, Left Fork]]
Buchaille Etive Mor. Much more fun than the ordinary straightforward
- [[file:first_pinnacle_rib_tryfan.org][First Pinaccle Rib Tryfan]]
How not to go climbing with young children.
Again I am not sure if this is expected behaviour. If I try to sort
the above list using any of the available methods, it doesn't get
sorted at all.
Using alpha sort I would expect the list to sort starting with the
link description and then to consider the rest of the text.
the sorting algorithm is not smart enough to analyze links, so this will
the the link URL, which it is.
Thanks. I'll sort them manually.