[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Orgmode] Sorting of Lists Beginning with a Link Does Not Work as Ex
Re: [Orgmode] Sorting of Lists Beginning with a Link Does Not Work as Expected
Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:04:11 +0100
On Nov 26, 2009, at 8:19 AM, Ian Barton wrote:
Carsten Dominik wrote:
On Nov 25, 2009, at 12:04 PM, Ian Barton wrote:
- [[./benighted_on_the_ben.html][Benighted on the Ben.]] A Winter
ascent of Glover's Chimney almost leads to bed & breakfast on the
summit of Ben Nevis.
- [[./route_major.html][Route Major.]] We get lost on the famous
route on Mont Blanc's southern side.
- [[file:a_walk_in_the_berwyns.org][A Walk in the Berwyns]] Just
to show I don't always get lost.
- [[file:castell_helen_gogarth.org][Castell Helen Gogarth]]
Classic cliff with a cafe at the top!
- [[file:crowberry_left_fork.org][Crowberry Gully, Left Fork]]
Buchaille Etive Mor. Much more fun than the ordinary
- [[file:first_pinnacle_rib_tryfan.org][First Pinaccle Rib
Tryfan]] How not to go climbing with young children.
Again I am not sure if this is expected behaviour. If I try to
sort the above list using any of the available methods, it doesn't
get sorted at all.
Using alpha sort I would expect the list to sort starting with the
link description and then to consider the rest of the text.
the sorting algorithm is not smart enough to analyze links, so this
will be sorted
the the link URL, which it is.
Thanks. I'll sort them manually.
The sorting machine allow for a user-written function to compare