Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode tricks for team management

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode tricks for team management
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:31:16 +0900

Hi Juan,

> http://juanreyero.com/article/emacs/org-teams.html

This solution is very nice. I would encourage you to pack it into an own
contrib for org-mode. Maybe even trying to merge it into org-mode itself.

Please also consider to check out how this could be worked together with org-
mobile. As far as I understood you are going to have beside the normal agenda
views a place and person sensitive agenda. This makes even more sens on mobile
devices.

#+ dream-mode on
All those smart-phones have GPS now. It would be incredible awesome if the GPS
location could be used to define the place automatically :) Even send alarm
messages... (This idea was discussed at the OpenMoko-Community (position-
sensitive alarm)
#+ dream-mode off

Best regards,

Totti