Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support - 2nd round

From: JBash
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Beamer support - 2nd round
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 15:29:09 -0500

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:15 PM, JBash <address@hidden> wrote:

On Sat, Dec 5, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

On Dec 5, 2009, at 1:04 AM, Daniel Martins wrote:

Thank you very much

I did everything you suggested and everything worked nicely

But even using load-libray

I received

Select command:
Exporting to LaTeX...
or: No definition for class `beamer' in `org-export-latex-classes'

If you have customized org-export-latex-classes before, then the value you stored will overwrite the new default (which contains the beamer entry.  Two ways to fix this:

1. Remove you customization of this variable, restart Emacs, and customize again to redo the changed you have made earlier.  THis is the safest way.

2. Customize the variable and create a new entry for beamer, with this:

So in your customize buffer it must look like this:

Note in paricular that under |levels|, you must choose "Hook computing section levels" from the value menu

- Carsten