Re: [Orgmode] [babel] changing size of R graphics in pdf output

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] changing size of R graphics in pdf output
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 07:37:04 +0000

Dan/Torsten

Thanks, It seems to be a orgemode/babel/Latex issue.

If I view the pdf from within Emacs by double clicking on the link,
the size changes as expected, but if I compile the whole document as a
pdf the plots appear as small.

The error in the log is

! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in z.pdf (no BoundingBox).

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.283  \includegraphics[width=10em]{z.pdf}

The actual TEX file has

\includegraphics[width=10em]{BoxplotSummary.pdf}
\includegraphics[width=10em]{z.pdf}

So it seems to be ignoring the change in height and width commands for
z.pdf, and defaulting to 10em.

Graham