[Orgmode] external program choices?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [Orgmode] external program choices?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:53:45 -0500

this seems like a stupid question, but how do I control what programs
org uses when it launches an exported file in an external viewer?  I
keep getting galeon for html, okular for pdf, which on my system are two
buggy programs I otherwise never use.  They don't get launched by, say,
nautilus or firefox, so I figure the setting must be somewhere in emacs
or org, but i can't figure out where.  Thanks much!

Matt

--
Matt Price
address@hidden