[Orgmode] [babel] unnecessary loading of info files?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [Orgmode] [babel] unnecessary loading of info files?
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:21:07 +0000

Hi,

recently (not sure exactly when) I have noticed that, for some reason,
the python info files are loaded by Emacs when initialising org-babel
specifically (I think) when loading org-babel-python.  I get messages
of the form:

,----
| uncompressing python2.5-lib.info.gz...done
`----

On my netbook, this is rather annoying as it slows down the
initialisation of Emacs significantly.  I don't understand why the
info files are necessary for org-babel?

I'm happy to do some debugging if necessary but I thought I'd email
this now in case it's something trivial for the code authors...

Thanks,
eric