Re: [Orgmode] repeated events

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] repeated events
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:07:32 -0500

Mehmet Ali Güler <address@hidden> wrote:

> It is not clear to me how to set the repeated events in the org mode
> manual. What are the key strokes to make an item repeated so many
> days, weeks or years?

See sections 8.1 "Timestamps" and 8.2 "Creating Timestamps" in the Org manual.
Basically, just enter a time stamp and add the repeater interval (e.g. +1w), so
it
looks like this:

<2010-02-18 Thu +1w>

> Also how can I see the month view in agenda?

"v" is a prefix key (sort of) for setting the agenda view.
"v m" will select the month view.

HTH,
Nick