Re: [Orgmode] Skipping deadlined items until scheduled day in agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Skipping deadlined items until scheduled day in agenda
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 23:44:01 +0100

Git master for now, will eventually be in release 6.35, but that may still be some time away.

- Carsten

On Feb 17, 2010, at 11:42 PM, Norbert Zeh wrote:

Carsten Dominik [2010.02.17 2328 +0100]:

On Feb 17, 2010, at 4:20 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:

I would like to be able to skip entries in a daily agenda view if they
are being displayed because of the deadline, but they have been

For example, if I have a TODO whose deadline is 7 days in the future, but I have scheduled to do it two days in the future, I don't want to
see it in my daily agenda for today or tomorrow.  Scheduling it has
committed me to do it two days from now, so I don't want to clutter up
my agenda view today.

This seems like almost the opposite of

Almost, but not quite the opposite.

This can now be done using the variable

This is excellent news.  Which version did introduce this?