Re: [Orgmode] [babel] multiple result outputs from function

From: Dan Davison
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [babel] multiple result outputs from function
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:35:08 -0400

Graham Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Below is a function that I am trying to run in orgmode/babel.
>
> It seems to run OK, but instead of printing out three values, its only
> printing the final result.
>
> Once again, i would appreciate some help with what I am missing.

Hi Graham,

Use ':results output' to get the printed output. The default mode
is ':results value' which returns the value of the last expression in
the block.

#+srcname: CI_function
#+begin_src R :session daf
  summary.ci<-function(x){
      print ("value 1")
      print  ("value 2")
      print  ("value 3")
  }
#+end_src

#+begin_src R :session daf :results output
summary.ci()
#+end_src

#+results:
: [1] "value 1"